Coweta Pool & Fireplace is proud to offer Bioguard pool and spa care products to our customers in Coweta County and across Georgia. Bioguard has been the recognized industry leader for over 40 years. Innovation, such as computerized water analysis, product quality, dealer and staff training combined with Coweta Pool & Fireplace’s dedicated staff and family atmosphere have created and incredibly loyal group of customers. Come visit us and see for yourself!
Coweta Pool & Fireplace keeps a large inventory of the products you need to keep you going.
- • Pool and spa chemicals
- • Hand held accessories including brushes, poles,
vac equipment, etc.
- • Pool replacement pumps, pool filters and other
- • Pool replacement parts for major equipment brands.
- • Pool replacement motors
- • New equipment by Pentair, Hayward, Polaris
- • Above ground pools, liners and equipment
- • Outdoor kitchen components
Fall Pool Tips
As swim season begins to wind down other things command our attention. The water cools and we use our pools less. With less activity in the pool we see problems with algae growth in dead spots in the pool and other issues related to our pools getting less attention. If you keep your pool open year round or if you plan to wait a bit before closing you pool here are some tips to help things go smoothly.
- Don’t overchorinate- cooler temperatures create less sanitizer demand.
- Salt system? Reduce the percentage output.
- Chlorinator? Cut back on the output.
- Brush you pool a couple of times a week.
- Remember to check you water level a couple of time each week.
- As the leaves begin to fall be sure to check skimmer baskets frequently.
- Most pools should be running at least eight hours a day.
- Use a good maintenance algaecide (BioGuard BackUp)
- Keep tabs on your filter pressure.